Sunday, January 25, 2009

We Are TWO!

Nathan and Reagan officially turn 2 on January 26th but we celebrated their birthday this past Saturday. We had a party at our house and we had quite a few friends and relatives stop by. Nathan's cake was decorated with a Wiggles theme and Reagan had Mickey Mouse. Thank you to everyone who joined us in celebrating with the twins.




Here is the video that Mom took of everyone singing Happy Birthday. Dad was helping Reagan blow out the candles and Iris stepped in to help out Nathan. Afterwards Mom needed to use a lot of soap and a lot of Spray n Wash, you'll see why.....



The weirdest thing is that Nathan also had a run in with Green Icing on his 1st Birthday. I guess I will have a bucket and some Spray n Wash handy for Birthday number 3 just in case.

2 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

Happy Birthday Nate and Reagan!!!!

Kristen said...

So Nate is going as the Incredible Hulk for Halloween I guess?! lol That was cute!!