Today was pretty uneventful. John left for Lancaster on Sunday afternoon and didn't get home until after the kids were asleep today. I wished them a Happy Birthday like 10 times but I know they didn't get it. Reagan has learned to blow kisses within the last two days and Nathan is finally giving regular kisses (so far just to me but we will be working on dad this week and weekend). We took back a duplicate gift from Grandma and to Toys R Us so I got them the Mickey Mouse Surprise Clubhouse with the cash that we got back. I am about to set it up so they can play with it tomorrow when they wake up. We also went to Kmart (I'm getting really good and pushing a cart and pulling a cart). This time I left my bacon, bananas and turkey lunch meat behind instead of Reagan so I would say that I am improving in getting out with all 3 kids

Dad was super great and came to the rescue of my missing groceries on his way home. I am really hoping to get Nathan and Reagan out in the snow sometime this week since they really haven't had much snow time yet.





2 comments:
Happy birthday Nathan & Reagan! Looks like they had a fun birthday party. I see you got two cupcake cakes, they turned out cute! I love the Mickey Mouse one. And that is some green frosting there :). Happy birthday you two - I hope that this year is another great one!
You've been tagged!! Go to my last post to find out what you are supposed to do!
Ash
Post a Comment