Reagan went first. We decided not to put a cape on her for fear that she might freak out so Dominique just did a quick trim to even out her hair a bit. Dominique gave her a couple hair rods to keep her mind off the hair cut and Reagan really liked playing with them. In fact she liked the hair rods so much so that they actually went home with us.
Nathan was up next and he had a bit more hair to cut off but nothing too dramatic. I of course brought the infamous jump rope for him to play with. That darn jump rope occupied Nathan through about a dozen of mom's ultrasound visits when she was pregnant with Riley and it's still occupying him now.
After the haircuts we took a quick trip to Toys R Us to look for some last minute birthday items. After I loaded everyone back in the minivan for the 3rd time that day I thought that I should take a picture. So here is a shot of everyone all buckled in and ready to roll in what we nicknamed the minivan "the Red Dragon". It may not be the prettiest minivan but it sure gets us where we need to go, I don't know how we would survive without it - Thanks Grandpa!!!
And last but certainly not least is a cute but very embarrassing video of Reagan. I guess she must have picked up on what the word "Scream" means (Dad thinks she learned it because he often tells Mommy to "Stop Screaming" when she starts to get a little loud). Well none the less, Reagan knows what screaming means and she is so darn cute when she does it.
.





No comments:
Post a Comment