Sunday, February 15, 2009

2 Year Check-up

I forgot to add all the stats for Nathan and Reagan's 2 year Check-up, so here you go....

Nathan
  • Height - 35.5" the 75th Percentile
  • Weight - 26 lbs 2oz the 25th Percentile
Reagan
  • Height - 34" the 50th Percentile
  • Weight - 25lbs 8oz the 25th-50th Percentile
Nathan wasn't a happy camper at this last doc visit so I'm not certain how accurate his measurements are. The poor nurse was really struggling to get Nathan to cooperate but he just kept wiggling around. I tried to help her but obviously with me having two other kiddos to lookout for in the exam room that's no easy task either.

That reminds me, Nathan has learned how to open doors in the past week. I am incredibly excited that he has learned something new, but at the same time I am banging my head because now he won't stop opening doors! He tried to escape the exam room at the doctor's office about a half a dozen times and he has forced me to buy new child proof door locks for all the doors on the main floor of our house. Fortunately it appears that he is only able to open doors with levers and not the regular door knob kind. I'm thinking that he just needs a couple more inches until he can grab a hold of a door knob and open those too.

2 comments:

Josephine said...

That's pretty cool that he has learned the door opening! John just figured it out this past few weeks, drives me NUTS!!! We need to go and get some child proofing tools!

The Hayes Family said...

Their stats are awesome! And, how exciting he can now open doors! Well, it's exciting for me....I know you are busy trying to keep him on lockdown!!