Well I promised some more pictures so here you go. I need to try to get more pics of Nathan tomorrow. I guess I am lacking in Nathan pictures because he is doing so much therapy time right now. I took the girls to the township playground last weekend while John took Nathan to his first swimming class. John said that Nathan really enjoyed it and that he did really well with getting in the pool and learning to scoot along the edge of the pool holding onto the bar. I guess the class is more about getting used to the water than swimming lessons so maybe we will put him one level up next session.
The kids nasty stomach bug seems to be coming to an end...THANK GOODNESS!!!! I counted 16 poopy diapers in one day! Unfortunately it seems that the stomach bug is being replaced with a cold. I figured that with preschool starting in a few weeks that we were doomed for a long winter of runny noses but I was hoping that the cold season would hold off for just a little while longer.
Nathan is doing FANTASTIC with talking right now. He can say a whole bunch of animal sounds and several words. They aren't super clear and he needs some prompting to get them out but HOLY COW...He has come a LONG way!!! I will have to get Miss Tina to help prompt Nathan with flash cards so I can get a video of him. So Miss Tina if you are reading this, you have to job to do this weekend.
I took the video at the playground while Nathan was at swimming. I think I talk about "D" in the video. Just so everyone is on the same page, Reagan calls Nathan "D". She has been calling him D for as long as she has been talking. She can say Nathan, but she would rather call him D for some reason. Just didn't want to confuse anyone.





No comments:
Post a Comment