Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This is how we Roll

We have been taking a lot more walks around the neighborhood lately. Reagan loves pushing the stroller. She doesn't care if it is a big stroller or a doll stroller as long as she gets to push. Nathan prefers to ride and that is just fine with me because he will run off in a flash unless he has his leash/backpack on.

Riley went to the pediatrician to see what they thought of her teeth. Unfortunately the doctor really didn't have any idea why the bottom two teeth are coming in with black spots on them. I scheduled an appointment with a pediatric dentist for next week. The receptionist told me that it is probably iron deposits from baby formula and that they can be cleaned off with some scraping. It has set my mind at ease a little bit, but I am still anxious for the appointment.

They weighed Riley at the doctors office and she came in at a whopping 18 lbs 11 oz. They didn't check her height but I am guessing it is around 28 inches.

Speaking of height, Grandma Gail will be here this Saturday and we plan on visiting a water park, amusement park and a few other places during her two week stay. I am really curious to see if we will be able to take Nathan and Reagan on the two-person inner tube water slides? The height requirement is 36 inches. I think we are a few inches short so if they are diligent about measuring they won't get on but I'm still going to hope we can sneak them for at least one ride with mommy and daddy.

Some other pictures from the past few weeks:

2 comments:

Joanna said...

You know how to roll! It cracks me up that Reagan is pushing her Mickey Mouse. And wow - Riley is a nice and healthy weight. She's only a few lbs away from Kat's weight. I hope you're able to sneak them in on a ride or two, that sounds really fun!

Jennifer said...

Great pics Carry! I love the pic of Reagan pushing her Mickey! That works great that she likes to push and you are able to push Nate and Riley! Sounds like Riley is doing great!