Riley - She has been close to crawling for a little while but within the last couple days she is definitely on the move. I think she has 3 bottom teeth but I will have to double check in the morning. She eats stage 3 foods and can drink out of a sippy cup.
Reagan - She has been stringing more words together and says sentences like "No mommy, that's daddy's car" and "No mommy, I do it myself". She has been sleeping in a toddler bed for about 2 weeks.
Nathan - He is starting to say a few words. He says: "Oh" for open - "Un, Ooo, Eee" for One, two, three - "Caaa" for car. He has been sleeping in a toddler bed for about 3 weeks.
11 years ago





2 comments:
Wow she can't be old enough to crawl! Cute video.
Liam learned to crawl out of the crib last week, so both are in the toddler beds now. Hope its been a smoother transition for you!
I leave a pack n play in their bedroom and use it as a threat. It's been working great. Before we had the pack n play in there it was a total nightmare.
Post a Comment