We picked up a high chair for Riley over the weekend. She has been showing an interest in eating real food so we thought it was a good idea to have her join us. Her high chair has all kinds of fun toys and it plays music to keep her entertained. It is definitely the nicest chair in the house. Nathan and Reagan did have a couple of stylish high chairs that would have given Riley chair a run for it's money but unfortunately Mommy killed those high chair pads when she ran them through the washing machine without reading the "DO NOT WASH" label. I ordered replacement pads today and I really hope they get here before the twins 2nd birthday otherwise poor Reagan will have some really funny Birthday Pic's with her hair all full of static from the plastic on her chair.
I tried to give Riley a bit of rice cereal today. It felt really strange feeding Riley out of the same bowl and with the same little spoon that I once fed Nathan and Reagan with. Riley had a little taste of the cereal but I'm not sure she was ready to push the food back in her mouth and swallow. I did have it pretty watered down already but I will give it another go tomorrow and see what happens.
Please ignore the total ugliness of our kitchen wall in the video. I think most of you know that we are in the process of tearing down wallpaper. I feel like I need to get one of those signs for the twins birthday party that says, "Under Construction, pardon our dust"





3 comments:
AWW!! I love her new chair! Carry I admire you!
we're going to have a "pardon our dust" sign at the kids party as well!
Riley is getting so big already!!! Jeez...time flies! Love all of the high chairs!
As always, I loved it all!
Post a Comment