Today was really warm so Mom decided to try to take all three kids out for a spin. Mom rigged the Choo Choo Wagon up so that she could attach an infant seat to it. That brain storm involves purchasing two extra straps from the company that makes the wagon, a cable lock tie and then buckling the infant seat in place as if it was on a Snap n Go stroller.
Well my invention worked REALLY WELL. Riley fell asleep almost immediately so we went around the neighborhood twice! It was great! The best part was I just took the infant seat out and popped it in the Graco Snugglider Swing and Riley just kept on sleeping.
*Gail, just FYI...you can click on the pictures to enlarge them and get a better view. Sorry I posted this note here, I'm just too lazy to send an email right now and I didn't know if you knew that.





No comments:
Post a Comment