Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Day....

The video above shows Reagan doing some more dress up, now she is using the plastic stacking rings for bracelets and anklets. So there are some days where I look at her and she will have a hat on her head, rings on her arms and plastic cups on her feet. I think Mommy's closet may be in big trouble when she gets a little older.

We have been practicing going down the steps or "Boop, Booping" on our butts. Reagan is so good at it now. She just needs us close by to keep an eye on her. Nathan would much rather be climbing up the steps so he is a bit more of a challenge to deal with.

The kids have knocked down another gate so we now have to make sure to keep the bathroom door closed. Luckily they are still a little too short to reach the doorknob but in a few more weeks I think we will need to either install the toilet guards or the door knob guards for safety.

No comments: